Want to know what I look like, check my videos

The discussion of the Linus Pauling vitamin C/lysine invention for chronic scurvy

Moderator: ofonorow

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Want to know what I look like, check my videos

Post Number:#1  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na5sKkcpi98

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSmypyX7zLY

these are 8 years ago probably a year after my stent, I looked and weighed pretty much the same. I probably weighed about 160 in these videos, now I weigh 145.....

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Re: Want to know what I look like, check my videos

Post Number:#2  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 am

In 2016 my Lpa was 116, my last blood worked didn't include it because I have crap insurance now because my job got relocated so I can't get the more comprehensive lab work/ My BMI is about 23 Don't know fat % I'm assuming its pretty good since you can now see my abs. My T was was in the 350 range a few years ago, but i think its lower now, will ha to check my latest lab results again. I'll have to check to see if my lab work includes HS-Estradiol

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#3  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Everything that LP states to take in the book "Practicing Medicine without a License " Yes I started IF try and fast from 8PM until 12 Noon

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Please do yourself the favor and protocol everything taken over time. For example I myself never take exactly what I see written somewhere. Powders I take by estimation (and write it down when a 100g container gets empty), and with pills there are always days I miss (noted down too). Only protocoled in something like a excel spreadsheet you get a handle of how much you really get of any agent at what time, what you missed. And how it affected your health differently over time. From memory that doesn't work. I did that for myself and it gave my insights in my individual needs better than anyone on the internet could.

For example, now you say you've used the adapted therapy of Pauling in Oven's book already for more than 1 year since you had that book. But how is that possible when in August last year you said you took exactly what Dr. Rath wrote in his book. And then were completely surprised when I pointed out, after searching for Rath's protocol and comparing with the much larger doses recommended by Pauling, that they've been so much different.

If you now say that this isn't true - who you are fighting? - You are fighting for your failing memory but not your health.

Therefore zarfas question again: What supplements you're taking for how long in what average daily dose?

Not to answer it here. But for you to write it down. So you can learn in the future at what dose what to expect. You have to research this all yourself. You have to fight it all yourself. Without real strategy and a reliable way to evaluate what you implemented at which time, and which effects it beared when, you'll never know.

It's never to late. Start now.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#5  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Basically I took what was in Owens book and added the extra things from Raths book. It's funny how everyone is against Rath when he's the one who's been doing the research, testing,experiments for the last 25 years

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#6  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Basically you don't know what you took today, last year, the year before. And therefore will never learn at what doses what to expect.

It's not that I'm against Rath. But first I was disappointed you wouldn't tell and had to google for it myself. Second finding out Linus Pauling's much higher doses wouldn't help in my case with my numerous conditions, I knew the much tinier protocol of Rath wouldn't have at all in my case helped out of my own experience.

But as already said numerous times during last year, do what you're comfortable with. But expect resistance when you portrait Dr. Rath's protocol superior to Dr. Pauling's (at the same time complaining it didn't help?!). For that to you have to change to a forum where everyone had benefits by Dr. Rath's. Not here, were most experienced benefits by Linus Pauling's recommendations.

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#7  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pm

By the way, by deleting all past threads from the last year were we discussing too nausea you're alleged failure - you've lost your last credibility.

You're fighting for everything but your health.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#8  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:55 pm

I take all supplements in the dose LP suggests plus the additional ones Rath suggest. Plus 15 to 20 grams of C and lots of proline and Lysine. Btw are sure it works 100% of the time?

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#9  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Btw are sure it works 100% of the time?

Actually answered that in an other thread today, where I said I'm sure it doesn't work in all cases.
viewtopic.php?p=52115#p52115
Seriously, get checked for dementia. If you forget what was written the same day, you're in serious trouble. But I said that already August last year, and here I am at the exact same point again.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#10  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Lol I can assure you I definitely don't have dementia or any other neurological problem. I study jazz guitar and memorable lots of complex harmony. In addition I work in back office operations for one of the largest transfer agents/financial firms in the world. Just because I don't recall or try to remember what was said in many posts is a ridiculous statement.

guitarplayer007
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#11  Post by guitarplayer007 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:16 pm

And I walked 18 holes of golf today to boot lol

pamojja
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#12  Post by pamojja » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:17 pm

You'll fail.

PS: Already doesn't matter what one says, it will be forgotten the same day.
Last edited by pamojja on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skwoodwiva
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#13  Post by skwoodwiva » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:35 pm

guitarplayer007 wrote:Lol I can assure you I definitely don't have dementia or any other neurological problem. I study jazz guitar and memorable lots of complex harmony. In addition I work in back office operations for one of the largest transfer agents/financial firms in the world. Just because I don't recall or try to remember what was said in many posts is a ridiculous statement.

This poster is the furthest from incredulity of any here. In regard prolific posts too.

Why do you argue?
He is correct! You only allow us all to realize your rashness.

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#14  Post by confused1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:58 pm

confused1
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#15  Post by confused1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 am

zarfas wrote:what kind/brand of NAC do you recommend?
No recommendation. I was bedridden for two years, my finances are a mess, lol. I use what's cheapest, if I can afford it at all. Just happened to be researching lp(a) and came across that study. I don't currently take it, since I ran out awhile back.

Return to “Heart Disease: Linus Pauling's Vitamin C/Lysine Therapy”