The TrifecTA Study Ends --- errr wait a minute

Discussion of the 2009 Noble Prize in Medicine, focusing on substances that reduce telomere shortening by activating the human telomerase enzyme

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

The TrifecTA Study Ends --- errr wait a minute

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:10 am

We documented our 12 person trial of liposomal cyclostrageno plus carnitine and ALA at this topic: http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11815

We have decided not to produce any more TrifecTA. Although our pilot study had one success (out of 12) indicating some potential for cycloastragenol to extend telomeres, the results were disappointing. We had hoped a true liposomal delivery along with the Bruce Ames "longevity" factors, might have amplified the reportedly weak affect of cycloastragenol.

Now, after 2 years, there has been no benefit to men. All the women experienced a very modest extension of their critically short telomeres, except for the 65-year old female medical doctor, who experienced 5 years of growth in six months. We are still attempting to duplicate her results, and there may be a "body electric" factor stimulating her telomore growth. She specializes in "electrical medicine."

We cannot extrapolate our results to TA-65, but I personally would hesitate paying the exorbitant amounts for any cycloastragenol-based product.

Note: It is interesting that if we did what many pharmaceutically funded researchers do, that is trim the bad data (in this case men), we could have produced a paper showing that TrifecTA was effective in women. But we are not interested in small effects.

We will continue to investigate the "electrical stimulation" aspects with the remaining TrifecTA.

And as mentioned, a man who dropped out of our study early, but had two baselines showing his biological age was comparable to his chronological age, apparently grew younger by 10 years in six months. He believes it is because of his invention, and he may be right. (I am trying to duplicate his results, but there is no evidence so far that it is having the same effect on me.) We should find out in January if a) his new results are valid, or were a fluke that Life Length will have to explain! and b) whether they have been duplicated by yours truly. I have started a wonderful book, BODY ELECTRIC by Robert Becker. Becker's original interest was healing bone, so he began studying regeneration in salamanders, etc. The history of the science in this area is fascinating, and the book is opening my eyes about how small electrical currents/fields may work in the human body. The science may support my friends invention, or, the electrical fields he has accidentally been subjected to creating his invention, may have stimulated his telomeres.

As we learn more we will report in this forum.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: The TrifecTA Study Ends --- errr wait a minute

Post Number:#2  Post by ofonorow » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:27 am

We may be renaming TrifecTA "pheonix"... There have been two outstanding Life Length reports that took us 9 months to finally obtain after the results should have been available (long story) and I didn't expect that much out of my brother Robert in Arizona. Although he is something like 9 years younger, and his initial telomeres were identical to mine (median/critical).

We finally got the reports and Robert grew 10 years younger in one year on TrifecTA! (I will be uploading all reports to the standard directory soon). Robert was totally compliant for 3 months, then took about a teaspoon every other day for the rest of the year. Here are the results just in for the male (Robert) and his former girl-friend in Arizona.
Both did well.

Male -- AZ01 and AZ09
Summary of AZ01 http://immortal-telomeres.com/pdfs/Repo ... 009001.pdf
Chron Age 49.2
Bio Age 52.1
Median 10.7
Critical Short 5.6

Summary of AZ09 (Soon to be uploaded)
Chron 50.2 (looks right)
Bio 41.7 (10.4 years younger!)
Median 12.1 (+1.4)
Critical​ 7.5 (+1.​9)

Female - AZ04 and AZ07
Summary of AZ04 http://immortal-telomeres.com/pdfs/Repo ... 009004.pdf
​Chron 48
Bio 47.8 ​
Median 11.6
Critical 5.9

Summary of AZ07 (attached)
Chron 49.1 (Looks right)
Bio 45.1 (2.7 years younger)
Median 11.4 (-.2)
Critical 6.5 (+.​6)

Rob takes a certain medication.
Rob takes more of the China-Free True-Liposomal vitamin C than anyone in the world (because of his dental infections that he cannot afford to have treated.)
Because of his chronic infection, there is great turnover in his immune system - and these are the cells used to generate the telomere reports. So one possible explanation is that he is not creating new cells, and that the cells that died were the ones with the shortest telomeres - making his report look better without actual growth. But we will keep at this, because if he drops another 10 years - the only explanation is that TrifecTA works in conjunction with something he is doing.

On the outside chance that the China-Free Liposomal (CFL) has the strong effect - if anyone reading this takes large amounts (and you know who you are) we will pay for a Life Length telomere test for you.

So the only two people who remained in the study and did not seem to respond are: Me and Popnowlin. Hmmm.
So we will have to keep this going...
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “Telomeres”