Holy Mother of GOD! FDA Attack Could Make Foundation Bigger than Federal Government

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderator: ofonorow

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Holy Mother of GOD! FDA Attack Could Make Foundation Bigger than Federal Government

Post Number:#1  Post by ofonorow » Wed May 24, 2017 5:56 am

I could never have planned this... Although we did set a trap a long time ago... The name of the book (Practicing Medicine...) and our advice given at this forum..... If they had gone after us before, at least the publicity might have alerted more people to the Pauling/Rath discoveries. They didn't take the bait. "They" left us alone and I was getting ready to fade into the sunset...

The FDA attack on the Foundation has set a series of events in motion that logically could end up with the Vitamin C Foundation having more assets, wealth and possibly even more workers than the U.S. Federal government..

Yes, it sounds nuts... (Divinely inspired?) I cannot go into everything, except to reiterate that when the Sh$T Hits The Fan, and 60 million American's start asking their cardiologists and GP's about the "simple, effective,low-cost treatment for their cardiovascular disease" how will these doctors respond? THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE STUDY PUBLISHED. What do they refer to? Yes my dear Watson, Sally's and my book. (Which will be translated into every language known to man.)

It looks like the royalties are in line to make me one of the wealthiest men on the Planet - all because medicine ignored Linus Pauling for 25 years! He he he...

And without the FDA attack, no one would have noticed... The President of the United States would never have known..

There are other parts of this that you will just have to wait for, but they will be very good, even bigger than hiding the cure for heart disease from the public. (In the meantime, as the Trump admin, with its cabinet full of Billionaires - thus not subject to bribery - drain the swamp, thus reducing the size of the US government by the promised TRILLIONS $$$.. We'll you get the picture... Of course all these vested interests won't succumb easily.. The screaming won't end for a while..)

Everything that I earn from selling the book on the Pauling Therapy that I do not need to exist will be donated to the nonprofit Vitamin C Foundation.

Jumping ahead, what will the Foundation do with all this new-found wealth?

#1. We will follow Dr. Joregensen's advice and give away vitamin C to everyone. I mean the entire world when we can. See: http://vitaminccures.com/blog/index.php/2017/05/14/a-brilliant-suggestion-from-a-99-year-old-american-genius/

#2. We will open Foundation Approved clinics in every major city. These clinics will dispense the FREE vitamin C, and will offer Intravenous Vitamin C without the need of a prescription.

#3. We will create the VITAMIN C FOUNDATION COLLEGE OF ORTHOMOLECULAR NUTRITION. The idea will be to retrain medical doctors who only know how to poison us with useless, symptom-curing Big-pharma medications. In other words, fill that glaring hole in their medical educations.

And yes ripley, it gets even better than this! :D ( Has anyone watched the THRIVE movie :?:

Owen R. Fonorow, Orthomolecular Naturopath
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

Joanna45
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: Holy Mother of GOD! FDA Attack Could Make Foundation Bigger than Federal Government

Post Number:#2  Post by Joanna45 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 am

Wonderful news Owen..

Johnwen
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: Holy Mother of GOD! FDA Attack Could Make Foundation Bigger than Federal Government

Post Number:#3  Post by Johnwen » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am

Grandiose delusions , Delusions of Grandeur, Expansive Delusions or Megalomania

Diagnostic criteria for delusional disorders, grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated beliefs of:

1. Self-Worth

It looks like the royalties are in line to make me one of the wealthiest men on the Planet - all because medicine ignored Linus Pauling for 25 years! He he he…

2. Power

Jumping ahead, what will the Foundation do with all this new-found wealth?

3. Knowledge

What do they refer to?
Yes my dear Watson, Sally's and my book. (Which will be translated into every language known to man.)

4. Identity

60 million American's start asking their cardiologists and GP's about the "simple, effective,low-cost treatment for their cardiovascular disease"

5. Exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person

(Divinely inspired?)

The President of the United States would never have known..

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).
People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.
Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.
Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

HMMM!!!!??????!!!!!
Nice article Owen???

Don’t hate me; I’m just a diagnostic type person who beliefs in Cause and Effect! :roll: :roll:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
research!

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#4  Post by ofonorow » Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 am

he he he he
My statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#5  Post by ofonorow » Sun May 28, 2017 6:49 am

This message is to the Overseers.

It is only going to take 2 people to end your reign of terror.

To those who pull the strings of Governments to attack competitors and other threats to their products with force, and who are willing to maim and kill children, harming their brains for the rest of their lives in order to sell their wares. Be afraid. Be very afraid. The world population is about to find out about you. Having more money than GOD won't save you after the masses know what you have been doing and for how long.

The downfall of Big Pharma isn't going to take a government edict, action of congress or the attention of the President of the United States. Strangely, two people are going to bring the entire Big Pharmaceutical industry to its knees.

I have already done my part. When the first book, VITAMIN C CURES Heart Disease, is read by only one individual, that person knows. As more people read, more people know. Every new reader of the book reduces the power of Big Pharma. At some point, enough people will have read so that Big Pharma and the people who promote its Big Lie dwindle into the ashes of history. Every reader of VITAMIN C CURES decreases the power of Big Pharma's mind and body control over humanity.

The obvious question is, how do we make sure that every person on planet Earth reads the book?

Enter, Tim Bolen :D

Tim is a strong voice for Health Freedom and an American hero, and he has an audience. A rather large audience (thanks to the mandatory vaccination law in California) and has become a source for various alternative media. Oh, and he has the ear of top members of the new administration. But the beauty of this plan is that Tim and I don't need much help. So long as the book exists and can be downloaded and read by all people, the administration won't have to do anything. The people will take care of what needs to be done, and they will ferret out the people behind all this, no matter how rich and powerful they are at the present time.

I used to think we'd need a law to ban pharmaceutical advertising, to break the "70% of revenues" stranglehold Big Pharma's ads have over the media. Nope. After what's coming, Big Pharma won't have any money to advertise. The problem will take care of itself.

Sure the federal law classifying foods as drugs needs to change, but again, after people know, the public will demand that the law change.

FishermansWife
Vitamin C Expert
Vitamin C Expert

Post Number:#6  Post by FishermansWife » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

I think you should add an ascorbic acid manufacturing plant to that list Owen!
My 5 year old Kota, "I know what vitamin c does, it hugs your heart."

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”