The General Discussion Overview

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Same thing happens to me

Post Number:#31  Post by ofonorow » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:51 am

The underlying database has been upgraded and their may also be another issue if you haven't logged out from a previous session.

I've noticed that if I log out of all windows, on the last visit, I seem to get in with one login attempt on the next visit.

But I am happy everyone can apparentlystill login with the same passwords!
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Cis4me
Vitamin C Master
Vitamin C Master

Post Number:#32  Post by Cis4me » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:02 am

That must have been what it was. Deleting all the vitamincfoundation.org cookies from my browser prior to logging in has apperantly fixed the problem and I don't have to login twice anymore. :)

I'll make sure I actually log out this time and see if it happens again.

klyjjr

Re: The General Discussion Overview

Post Number:#33  Post by klyjjr » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:38 am

ofonorow wrote:Over the years we have answered hundreds of questions via email. The forum allows us to answer questions, but allow all other members to see our answers and provide additional comments. If the question is about vitamin C, it is fair game.

The general discussion is open to the general public and to anonymous users.

If you have questions about finding medical professionals who will administer vitamin C intravenously, please use the Providers forum.

If you have questions/comments on particular brands or products of vitamin C, please use the Products forum.

Otherwise, feel free to add to an existing topic or create a new one.

Note: You must register for the Providers and Products forums.

There is a private messaging facility that can be used to ask questions of the Founders or our doctors/experts.

Initially, the forums will not be moderated. If this proves unworkable, we will change the format. We reserve the right to delete offensive material. We expect to learn a great deal, and hope you will too.

Owen Fonorow
Co-Founder
Vitamin C Foundation
Lisle, IL USA

bushman

Re: allowed themes in the forum

Post Number:#34  Post by bushman » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:The Vitamin C Foundation has on it's website numerous links to other orthomolecular themes (vitamins, etc), not only to those dealing with vit C (for example vit D against influenza). My question is, whether I am allowed to bring up issues that deal with other vitamins, minerals etc. Is this forum useable for the whole spectrum of orthomolecular medicine, or just for vit C?

I am totally new to this site but am interested in making contact with people interested inVitamin C. I'm a pharmacist of 40 years, but after having a heart attack 16 years ago and being put on the usual program of statins, beta blockers, aspirin and low fat diet, ended up limping to work. I decided it was time to take my health into my own hands, and fortunately came across paulingtherapy.com and vitamincfoundation.org. THIS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE!!!!! I am unable to stop reading about alternative therapies, and have come to the realization that the drug companies(petrochemical companies) are not only financially raping this country, but are slowly destroying the population healthwise. I look forward to hearing from those also realize this dire situation.

carlp
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post Number:#35  Post by carlp » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Welcome! :mrgreen: That's great that you have discovered vitamin C as opposed to the long regimen of prescriptions that you are used to.

Feel free to post in the forums. If it's not the right one, it will be moved to another forum. It's good to see people in the medical field that sees vitamin C for it's benefits.

Tocar2662

Post Number:#36  Post by Tocar2662 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:01 pm

This is my first post.
I would love additional sub-topics.
Start with the general Topic Health
Then down to:
Drugs, Diet, Exercise.

Somewhere also "Living Forever"

Please more organization would be beneficial.

I do appreciate the LOGON Procedure, suggest you keep it, just add explanation as to why and how.

Tocar2662

ofonorow
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Post Number:#37  Post by ofonorow » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 am

We recently started our wiki - which is a group effort as anyone can post new pages. The advantage, once it gets going, is that, at least in theory, it is more organized. Time will tell.
Owen R. Fonorow
HeartCURE.Info
American Scientist's Invention Could Prevent 350,000 Heart Bypass Operations a year

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”