ESRD: CKD Reversal!!

Ask questions, seek advice, or share your experience with vitamin C

Moderators: ofonorow, popnowlin

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

ESRD: CKD Reversal!!

Post by eDOC » Wed May 08, 2024 10:36 am

Developed another protocol and since than have cured and saved 2 people from the agony of dialysis and a transplant, using a PAD4 inhibitor. Have 2 more waiting...

One had diabetic and the other hypertensive CKD 3 and 5, serum Creatinine 2.5 and 4.5 mg, eGFR <40 and <15 respectively. In a span of 4 sessions each lasting 2 hrs. results now for both are serum Creatinine 1.1 and 1.24, eGFR > 80 and > 70.

Importantly the hypertensive one is off amlodipine and other chemical junk. Big Pharma won't like it.

This is now my 5th developed protocol, and the news is spreading like a inferno. Hoping that it would help in getting back my mom's ancestral house.

eDOC!!

PS: I am a bit confused now, being a conventional Neurologist, what am I now a mix of Virologist, Immunologist, Cardiologist, Endocrinologist and now Nephrologist....a mixture of all.
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

eDOC
Ascorbate Wizard
Ascorbate Wizard

Re: ESRD: CKD Reversal!!

Post by eDOC » Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 am

I feel very strongly that have hit my peak, and can cure any disease known to mankind. (Not sounding arrogant).

And yes, have developed a cure for the anticipated Disease X and cured a hybrid of H5N1 + SARS-CoV2 infected human...

eDOC!!
Rookie, rusty, sub average doc but one that gives results!

Return to “General Discussion Topics and Issues”